Monday, September 5, 2011

Mushroom Onion Feta Cheese Quiche


I love making quiche. Not only do I get to make my very own easy pie crust but there are so many variations I can try. And I'm pretty much guaranteed to have all the basic ingredients at all times. Plus, it takes no time at all to prep... This week's quiche - Mushroom Onion Feta. I highly recommend this one!

Ingredients:
Approx. 8 oz Mushrooms, sliced
1 Onion
1/2-1 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
1/2 cup Milk
3 eggs
Pepper
Olive oil
Pie crust

Directions:
1. Saute the onions in a little bit of olive oil till they're clear and soft. Remove the onions to a separate bowl and saute the mushrooms for just a minute or two until they start to turn darker in color.
2. Combine the milk, eggs, onions, mushrooms and pepper. Pour into pie crust.
3. Sprinkle the feta on top.
4. Bake at 375F/200C for about 30-40 minutes or until the the quiche is set.

No comments:

Post a Comment